Illustrate T-shirts for site - Miami Area

0

Written on 11:04 PM by Angela Livingston

I have a site ready to launch and I need pictures of our t-shirts in s, m, l, xl. I can and have taken pictures but I need something artistic, perhaps cartooney.... These are for girls ages 5-14 and I need the "look" to appeal. How's that for a challenge?

Also... things will change as we sell what we have and pick up new inventory, new designs and new colors. The above paragraph is an immediate need and all else will follow.

Also we need cards to give out and some brochures! The first order of business is paragraph 1 above.

When we have to meet I'll drive half way to a central meeting area... perhaps like PBI airport or the Gardens Mall.

I will call you back Sunday afternoon or Monday. Please leave phone and email address.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/web/1287540952.html

  • Compensation: Approved final illustrator files paid at $50 per job until I go broke!
  • Telecommuting is ok.
  • This is a part-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.


Share/Save/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment