Part Time Work/Flexible Schedule- For a Small Business (Seattle and Surrounding areas)

0

Written on 10:27 AM by Angela Livingston

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A REAL PAYING JOB THAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ONLINE. THIS IS NOT A SALES JOB, NOR IS ANYTHING BEING SOLD TO YOU. QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED CANDIDATES WILL BE SET UP WITH A PHONE APPOINTMENT, AS WELL AS ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.

I run a small business where I purchase and sell various products on online shopping websites (Some offline also). I am looking for a few people to work part time, for a few hours a week.
The hourly pay is considerably high, but I am only looking for people that are interested in working only a few hours weekly, to supplement your income.
The work schedule for this job is very flexible- You can help me whenever it is convenient for you.
My only requirements are:

• You must read and write English very well
• YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Be able to follow and understand detailed instructions
• Ability to keep a good record of your work
• Have basic knowledge of the internet- and how to use the internet (Of course if you’ve made it to this site, then you most likely know how to use the internet)

This is not a sales job, so don’t feel like you have to send me a pitch in your response. Just send me an email, and I’ll respond with more information. If we’re a good fit, then we can schedule a phone call. If not, we’ll just go our separate ways and I’ll wish you the best of luck.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/csr/1279375245.html

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment