Internet Savy Home Office Worker Wanted (Seattle)

0

Written on 8:52 AM by Angela Livingston

I'm a wife, a mom and an online entrepreneur. Every day I wake up, make coffee and walk twenty feet to my home office. I never need to leave my kids with a sitter and even better I can earn an excellent salary that can exceed that of those in the corporate world. I never have to deal with office politics, traffic or any work place drama. I have finally found a great solution to a growing problem and I just want others to have the same. Please carefully read this article to learn more.

  • Location: Seattle
  • Compensation: $17-$30+/hr
  • Telecommuting is ok.
  • This is a part-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Share/Save/Bookmark


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment