Sales Manager of New Online Website (Anywhere, Mass.)

0

Written on 12:29 PM by Angela Livingston

I own WholesaleSeafood.com and am looking for one person to act as a Sales Manager and run the business. This site basically acts as online yellowpages for wholesale seafood companies. Restaurants and retailers can use this site for free to find a particular product or wholesaler in a particular area. Wholesalers pay a monthly fee to be included.

Main responsibility is to contact wholesale seafood companies and sign them up. Plans start at only $9.95/month. I believe these will be easy sales considering the quality of the site, low price, and lack of competition.

If you have sales experience and think you will be a good fit please e-mail me your resume. I will accept resumes until Friday, August 7th. A small select group will be invited to an interview which will be held in the Andover, Mass. area.

Important notes:
- I am not interested in educational level. I have met people with advanced degrees who cannot sell and people with a GED who can sell ice to eskimos. I'd prefer the latter.
- Criminal background checks will be done prior to hiring. This position involves handling customer credit card numbers, I cannot take a chance with someone who has any history of fraud/theft.
- It is a requirement to have a phone, computer, and internet access
- I am flexible on terms of compensation for the right person. Some people prefer more upfront; others prefer less upfront and a recurring commission check. We can discuss and work this out.

This is a home based opportunity where you can set your own hours. I am more interested in results than hours worked per week.

I appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/sls/1297993135.html

  • Location: Anywhere, Mass.
  • Compensation: Initially, compensation will be 100% commission. If I find the right person I will transition them into an Office Manager type role and pay salary + benefits + commission + bonus
  • Telecommuting is ok.
  • OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Share/Save/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment