Life Insurance Agent--No Cold Calls (All Cities--Texas)

0

Written on 6:58 PM by Angela Livingston

After 30 years of selling life insurance, sitting at kitchen tables until 10:00 o'clock every night and missing out on most of my family's activities I knew their had to be a better way, rather than buying leads or cold calling. Two years ago I discovered a new way which changed my life completely, and now I will teach you.

• All commissions 100% Advanced
• Write 2-5 life app’s Per Week
• Have customers call you
• Work from home
• No more kitchen tables

For more information on how to change your life, make more money and have the time to enjoy it call 1-800-788-9912
Leave your name, phone number and best time to call.







Share/Save/Bookmark

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment